A cookie refers to a file that is sent to request permission to be stored on your computer/terminal. By accepting this file, it is created, and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them websites can recognise you individually and therefore provide you with the best-personalised service on their website.
¿What type of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the purpose required:
- Technical cookies These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Geolocation Cookies They are used to find out where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, when a user searches for the office nearest to the place where they are at that moment or to offer them the appropriate information depending on the country they are.
- Personalisation cookies These allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytic cookies. These, whether processed by third parties or by us, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, your navigation on our website is analysed to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies These, either processed by third parties or by us, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To this end, we can analyse your browsing habits, and present you with advertising related to your browsing profile.
Concerning their duration, cookies can be:
- Of session They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the Web page and when they reconnect to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
The Website collects user information by installing the following cookies on the visitor’s hard drive. The aforementioned information in no way identifies or is capable of personally identifying the user, that is, they are completely anonymous.
Description of Cookies
The tables that we publish below summarize the cookies previously described and used on the LEADING GLOBAL CONSULTING website in a schematic way.
Purpose: Google Analytics is used to collect anonymous statistics on visits and usage, such as duration, origin and destination and length of browsing sessions, as well as to create remarketing lists to display ads of interest to the user.
Purpose: Google Analytics uses it to distinguish users with a maximum duration of 2 years
Purpose: Google Analytics uses it to distinguish users with a maximum duration of 24 hours.
Purpose: This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know if the visitor is included in the sample that is used to generate heat maps, funnels, recordings, etc.
Purpose: This cookie is set when a visitor minimises or completes incoming comments. This is done so that the module will load as minimised immediately if they navigate to another page where it is set to be displayed.
Name: cc_cookie_accept. We also have cookies for tracking the submission of forms implemented on our website
Most browsers accept cookies automatically as it serves to have a better web service. You can change your computer/terminal settings to decline cookies. However, if you decide to disable cookies, likely, you will not have full access to all the features of our website.
We indicate the routes in the configuration of each browser. These will help you to disable cookies.
Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
As a complementary guarantee, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. This acceptance may be revoked at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby the cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the other names for this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
Opera 10.5 and above; Private Navigation
Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
Safari 2 and above; Private Navigation
Firefox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing